Sunday, December 14, 2014

Online Bookmarking with Diigo and Pinterest



Reflection - I am a fan of Pinterest. I like collecting links and posts on all different topics. It has been a great tool for school, helping me find ideas for everything from bulletin boards, to party planning, to lesson plan ideas. I have never tried Diigo until now. Since I am used to Pinterest, I didn't care for Diigo in the beginning, but I think that it would take some getting used to. I liked being able to tag my posts and search the tags at a later time. As for the limitations, I can pin all day long, it is just a matter of actually going back and reviewing my pins and incorporating them into my lessons. My "School" board has also gotten too large to search effectively so I need to reorganize my folders so that they are more specific and more manageable 


No comments:

Post a Comment