Sunday, October 26, 2014

Create a Personal Magazine


Reflection - I really liked using both the Flipbook and Zite apps to stay informed. With Flipbook, I was able to easily search different topics and save useful links together in one place. It will prove to be a great time saver when I need to go back and retrieve information that is important to me. It is also a great tool for organization. I was able to create several different magazines, both personal and professional, that have colorful and visual resources to read, view, and share with others. This would be a great resource for grade-level teachers, subject area teachers, or school improvement members to collect and share valuable information. I really like the customization of Zite so that I can just read about topics that are important to me. I enjoy using Pinterest, but these apps are going to be just as useful, if not more so, to collect and organize information on topics that are important to me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment