Saturday, November 8, 2014

Animated Story Project




Reflection - I have used the Sock Puppets app in the past so I decided to create my story using Puppet Pals. It was a fun way to create the video, but I felt limited in the characters that I had to choose from. I did purchase additional characters to fit my literature genres. I think that this digital storytelling would be a great back-to-school project. I would like to create a digital biography that would include a photograph of myself that would be used as an introduction to students. The video could highlight facts about my family, my job, and my hobbies. The video could be shown at our back-to-school night. Then students could work on creating their own digital biographies in the same style. They could use photographs of themselves to make the digital display more personal. 

No comments:

Post a Comment