Sunday, November 16, 2014

Class Dojo


Reflection - Many teachers in our school use this app as a tool in the classroom. The students seem to respond very well when they know the teacher is monitoring their behavior. I would like an opportunity to use Class Dojo but I don't think that in my position it would be helpful to set up my own classes. I would like to find out how I can share the class with the classroom teacher. The "Invite Teachers!" button was not responding but I would like to be invited by the other classroom teachers to access their class and monitor the students' behaviors in my specials classes. I like that parents can log in and get a report about their child's behavior. This would help to determine when and what kinds of behaviors are occuring so that appropriate adjustments can be made by both students and the teacher. Behavior trends can be analyzed to see if the change in behavior started at the same time as a change in home life. It can also be used to support a behavior grade given on a report card. 

No comments:

Post a Comment