Sunday, November 16, 2014

Remind



Reflection - The Remind app is an awesome tool for sending out group reminders. I have been a part of such a group with my son's cross country team. This is the first time that I saw it from the administrator's stand point. For my particular job as a specials teacher, I don't think the app would be particularly useful. If I need a message to get out to a certain class or grade, I send it through the classroom teachers. But I do think this app may be a good way to send messages out to my youth group. It's a great way to get the message out in a simple format without attaching personal phone numbers. The only downside I have experienced is that I have often felt a need to ask a clarifying question after the message is received but I don't have that option. As the sender of the message, I could see where that might also be a problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment