Thursday, November 13, 2014

Productivity





Reflection - Scanning documents isn't really new to me, as I have done it with my printer/scanner. But I did like being able to annotate the documents and then save them together in a common place. I also like that the documents are "in the cloud" so I have access to them from other places. This process would be useful for saving and storing student documents for conferences. When student documentation is needed, I could scan a piece of the student's work, annotate it, and save it to be shown later. I would even be able to set up individual notebooks for each student to keep work separated. This process would also be an efficient way to scan documents and then post them on my webpage. 
     I do think that this process was rather time consuming. Scanning wasn't bad, after I finally got my image saved the way I wanted it to look. But then having to use 2 additional apps - one to annotate and one to save it in - seemed to take a lot of time. I could have made a copy of an original and highlighted it myself in much less time!

No comments:

Post a Comment